Saturday, July 5, 2014

My name is Ulysses Garcia.

Ulysses Garcia.
My name is Ulysses Garcia. I am twenty years old and I am currently attending a local community college in Portland, Oregon.  I am currently working to pursue naturopathic and transhumanistic medicine so that I can use the skills and wisdom I acquired to better the world in the future.
During my spare time I spend a lot of hours researching, reading, and writing. Some of the latter can be found on my blog, which can be found at http://www.sensationexperience.com/
Through my blogging, my mission is to raise awareness about the ability for people to perceive other people to learn what they can never learn by other means. This is done only when I am studying abroad, since the majority of the content has different ways of being interpreted across cultures and nationalities. I also implore science in many of my works to show how something works and why it works the way it does. However, I believe in keeping it simple, also known as the KISS principle so that the subject can be very technical, but at the same time it is described in such a manner that anyone will be able to understand with little to no problem.
In addition to what I do, I have a minor background in computer technology, so I can assist in any area that I am able to.
Some of the things I love include Western Art music, playing my instruments, writing in my diary, and much, much more. I can't be omniscient, but knowing a little of everything is better than knowing everything of one thing (too much technology or too much fantasy).
If you have any questions, or would like to provide suggestions, send your enquiries to info@sensationexperience.com or sensationexperience.official@gmail.com
Alone, we can do so little. Together, we can do so much. Helen Keller.

Learn more about spreading the Sensation Experience attitude
Visit our web site at: http://www.sensationexperience.com/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sensationexperiencepage
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sensationexperi

No comments:

Post a Comment