Thursday, July 3, 2014

My name is Don Wardlow I am a legally blind gentlemen

Don Wardlow 
My name is Don Wardlow.
I am 51 years old, and have been blind since birth.
I hold a bachelor’s degree in communications from Glassboro State College, (now known as Rowan University,) in New Jersey.
From 1991 to 2002 I was the only blind baseball radio broadcaster in the minor leagues. I had begun broadcasting as much sports as I could on the college radio station as early as 1983.
For the station I broadcast baseball, football, basketball and soccer. When possible I also did color commentary on boxing matches.
Now, for a living I work for Blue Cross Blue Shield in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
On the side I run a web site where I sell recorded broadcasts of boxing matches.
3 of the fights I sell are ones I broadcast. The rest go back as far as 1934, and feature the best fighters of all time in some of their most famous fights.
The web site is
While it isn’t my first web business, it is my most successful one.
In June 2006 I opened a travel agency on the Internet which lasted a year and lost money.
I am fortunate the boxing site is breaking even, especially considering I only opened it in November, 2013.
I invite you to check it out, and contact me at any time.






No comments:

Post a Comment