Sunday, July 20, 2014

My name is Ashley Butala I am a visually impaired Woman.

Ashley Butala
 I'm Ashley Butala.
 I live in Madison Heights, Michigan. I'm 24. I just recently graduated from Oakland University with my bachelors in Communications. I have been visually impaired since birth because I was born three months premature. My eye condition is retnaopothy of prematurity. I'm a twin (identicle) I'm trying to find a job in the music or radio industry being a tour manager. 

Life certainly hasn't been easy but it's made me stronger. I have a very positive outlook on life. Just because I'm VI I don't let that slow me down. I live life to the fullest and everyone should be more like me cause in life we go through a ton of changes/relationships and you have to know that people come and go. Don't look at life as a negative look at it as a positive and don't let things hold you back. I love who I am and wouldn't change it! I love meeting new people so don't be shy I'm very outgoing, honest, and a realist. I love music, hanging out with friends, and taking adventures. 
Get to know me peeps! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment